Spring is right around the corner – really, it is! Jump start your spring with this simple spin-off of a traditional pie favorite – Frozen Strawberry Rhubarb Pie! Using only three ingredients, you won’t have to slave away in the kitchen for hours, but instead you can enjoy the warm sunny days outside with your family and friends!
- 1 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened – 1 can of Old Orchard Strawberry Rhubarb 100% Juice – 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ice cream, strawberry rhubarb concentrate until blended.
2. Pour into pie crust and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Let the pie stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
4. Top with whip cream and strawberries (optional)
Serve & enjoy the taste of summer!